Monday, September 08, 2008

CBS News: Accident or Intentional?

I thought I would share something interesting I noticed at the end of CBS's coverage of the Republican National Convention last week. Right before signing off following John McCain's speech, CBS News anchor Katie Couric referenced an affiliate website people could go to for extended live coverage of that night's festivities. I immediately went to this site. Interestingly enough, however, I did not see what she promised I would see. Rather, I saw the “closing ceremonies” of the Democratic National Convention. Was it just an error on their part? Well, they are either guilty of unprofessionalism – for having the wrong streaming content, or they are guilty of lying. You be the judge. Based on their track record, I’ve made my decision.

Labels: , ,

Hollywood and God Roe IQ Test
ProLifeBlogs