Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Congratulations, Mr. President-Elect

Congratulations to president-elect Barack Obama.

Though I have opposed him vigorously, and will continue to do so when I think he is leading this country down the wrong road, I respect him as my country's future leader. I hope the best for him, and will be praying often for his safety and leadership. My prayer will also be that he is given wisdom and courage in our current, somewhat turbulent age.

He's a very brilliant, very talented man. History is fraught with examples of inexperienced and untested men that turned out to be pleasant surprises. Perhaps Barack Obama will join the ranks of this esteemed group.

At any rate, the next 4-8 years should be pretty interesting.

Labels: ,

Hollywood and God Roe IQ Test
ProLifeBlogs