Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hummm…isn’t that interesting.

I went out to one popular movie promotions website and found something curiously interesting. I clicked on the link to End of the Spear, which opened this past weekend. I then clicked on its corresponding “Buy Poster” link and it took me to a default list of movies where nowhere on the page was an option to buy the poster to this movie. However, when I clicked on the “Buy Poster” link for Brokeback Mountain, a movie in which Hollywood is trying to shove their pro-homosexual beliefs down the throats of Middle Americans, it takes me to 3 options for buying a poster to this movie. Well, maybe this is the case because Brokeback has been out a while whereas End of the Spear just opened and they may not have the links updated. So I tried it out for another Christian movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, which opened around the same time as Brokeback. Lo and behold, it takes me to the same default page as End of the Spear. Hummm…isn’t that interesting. Could it actually be that the movie industry has a bias?

At least I admit I'm biased.

To listen to a talk about the story of Steve Saint of End of the Spear, click here.

Hollywood and God Roe IQ Test
ProLifeBlogs