Friday, August 17, 2007

MINISTRY SPOTLIGHT: New Evangelism Ministry Launches

This week marks the start of a new Christian outreach ministry, Sharing The Truth In Love (STTIL). The founder and director of this unique nonprofit organization is none other than me, Ed Nicholson, creator of this blog ThatTheyMayB1.net. Based in Columbus, Ohio, STTIL’s mission aims at clearly and accurately communicating a Christian worldview with those who are living in the United States. To learn more about our ministry and how you can contribute, go to: www.sharingthetruthinlove.org.

Personal Invitation to “Pay It Forward” >>>

If you’ve ever felt blessed by any of my emails or posts over these past three years, I want to invite you to please consider financially supporting my new ministry. Simply click on the Donate tab at www.sharingthetruthinlove.org if you would like to “Pay It Forward.”

Here’s a really nice piece about me that appeared this week in my hometown newspaper. Click here>>

Related Article:
Local Track Star Becomes Evangelist

Labels: , ,

Hollywood and God Roe IQ Test
ProLifeBlogs