Monday, October 29, 2007

MINISTRY SPOTLIGHT: Center for Bio Ethical Reform Midwest

* * WARNING!! * *
THE LINK TO THIS POST CONTAINS
EXTREMELY GRAPHIC & SOBERING PICTURES

Minds and heart are being changed through the great work of this ministry. Here’s one:

"I have to tell you, I came to your display adamantly pro-'choice' yesterday and I listened to all of the arguments. And, I’ve been listening to the arguments again today. I want you to know that what you guys are doing is impressive. I had always thought that abortion was just about women. I never even thought about the baby before or about the correlation to genocide. I am totally pro-life now, and, yes, I would be
interested in signing up with the pro-life student group."
-- Anthony, 19 year old African American

Labels: ,

Hollywood and God Roe IQ Test
ProLifeBlogs